HansaBioMed Life Sciences Ltd (http://exotest.eu/online_orders/ webstore administrator and owner), hereafter „HBM-LS“.
http://exotest.eu/online_orders/, hereafter „webstore“.
Client, hereafter „buyer"
1. HBM-LS has a large variety of products on its webstore, some are available in any given moment and some needs to be pre-ordered.
2. HBM-LS webstore is also a product catalog.
3. If the buyer is a HBM-LS distributor, then please place your orders via webstore.
5. If you have any questions about the products, about the ordering process - please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. HBM-LS offers the bank transfer payments, PayPal and credit card payments only for webstore orders. Email orders can be paid only with bank transfer.
2. HBM-LS will send you a commercial invoice within 42/h, after the products are sent out.
3. All international orders will have 100% pre-payment term by default. (Long term distributors and customers are entitled to exceptions regarding prices and terms)
4. Orders are processed after the payment or payment order is received by HBM-LS
1. HBM-LS will double check, that all the ordered products would get packed correctly.
2. Buyer should ask all the questions regarding the products before making the order. HBM-LS is not responsible, if the buyer has bought a product, received it and wishes to return it because the buyer thought the product would be something else.
3. Buyer has the right to demand refund, in case he/she has received a damaged, broken or a product which was not in the order, or if the product is missing.
4. Buyer has to take photos of the damaged products and send them to HBM-LS and the carrier service provider or if it is a technical problem, then send the product back to HBM-LS for inspection.
5. If the parcels/packages are severely deformed during the transport, then a buyer should take photos of the parcel/packages and should not accept the parcel. If such problem occurs, HBM-LS will dispatch this order again.
We will not be able to accept returns for any products. The nature of the products and the requirement for proper storage will not allow us to accept returns.
If you find an issue with the performance of a product please contact us. We will accept standard scientific procedure for proof of non or sub par performance of a product that we have sold to you. Proof of non or sub par performance should include a positive control.
If we find the product to be out of specification we will replace it at no cost to you.
The problem submission time is 2 months after receiving the products. Please complete the form here… .