The easiest way to place an order is through this webstore. In case you fail to place an order through the webstore, please send your order request or questions via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (We will answer within 24/h on workdays).
- Choose the category of interest from the top menu and click on the product you would like to know more information or buy.
- On a product page you have the possibility to see additional information about the product and add products to your shopping cart.
- You may look the contents of the shopping cart by clicking on the „Shopping Cart“ link (upper corner of the page, below or next the search item)
- Inside the cart page, you have the possibility to add or remove products any time you wish.
- To make a purchase you need to go to the shopping cart page and click „Buy“
- You have 2 possibilities to go through the checkout. Register an account like New Customer or place an order as a Returning Customer
- In the checkout phase, there are several steps:
* You are requested to enter Billing Details (for companies, please fill in all the fields);
* You are requested to enter Delivery Details;
* You are requested to choose the Delivery Method (whether you arrange your own transport to pick up the goods „Your Carrier (Show a carrier #)“, or choose some other method). For using your carrier, please add on the comments field your carrier name (FedEx, TNT) and code.
* You need to choose Payment Method. (bank transfer, credit card or PayPal).
* You need to read and agree the Terms and conditions.
* As a last step, you can overview the entire order and if you wish to change anything, you may do so by going back to the cart - otherwise click on „Confirm Order“
* After pressing the Confirm Order button, the system will send you the order confirmation to your email (this is not the invoice).
* After that, HansaBioMed Life Sciences Ltd will send you the invoice and (if necessary) ask for more information and inform about the delivery terms.
* We will send/release the goods after we have received the payment.
If sent by email, all orders should contain the following information:
1. Purchase Order Number
2. Catalog Number and Product Description. In some case, also the Exosome Standard Code.
3. Quantity and Sizes Required
4. Shipping Address
5. VAT Number (in EU) and company registration number
6. Telephone Number and Contact
7. Special Instructions .
HBM-LS offers the bank transfer payments, PayPal and credit card payments only for webstore orders. Email orders can be paid only with bank transfer.
Ordered items will be shipped ONLY after evidence of payment.